Take care my friend – see you in April





Take care my friend – see you in April


First snowfall is bad news for a classic car enthusiast. At least for those that love to drive them. Like me. The time has come to store up the Jaguar for the winter.

It is a sad sound; the click from the lock after the garage door closes for winter. Inside a cherished gem of a car ( - or not) is freezing – wants attention and more than everything – wants to be driven. But that is not doable, at least not recommended, in a country like Norway.
Remind me, why do I live in this freezing country again? With 6 dark months of sub-zero temperatures and roads painted with ice, snow and salt.  Best not to think about that.

Your winter treatment has been conducted with care; leather and interior prepped, so is the exterior and chrome is covered in Vaseline and diesel oil sprayed on wire wheels. Coolant with sufficient anti-freeze and gas to the right levels. In April I will spoil you with new exhaust pipes, you will love it.

So the door is locked for now, see you in April. Honk if you need a test-start.

Morten
newer post older post