Ugland's car collection part 1





Beautiful De Tomaso Pantera GT5 S - 1986
In June this year I visited Ugland’s car collection in Grimstad, Norway.

The collection is really impressive – it had everything from supercars to lorries to an old gas station. All cars in perfect condition, and still you can see that they are used. Cars are made to be used, right?

I took lots of pictures obviously, and wish to share 20 twenty of the most interesting shots taken; cars that I do not see that often. My son, 4 years, even got to sit behind the steering wheel of a Lamborghini Countach – that an experience that was for him. A bit different that sitting in the seats of the Jaguar Mk2 we drove down to see the collection.  

Hope you enjoy the pictures.






The original and the younger version of Ford Mustang Boss
What a Lambo!


Lamborghini Countach - my son rather happy about testing it out.




Jaguar E-type series 3


newer post older post